THE BAMBOO TREE has experience with a wide range of organisations across a variety of industries. We enjoy long-term relationships with our clients as a result of our expertise, efficiency, experience and creativity.
We take the time to get to know the businesses we work with. Our goal is to engage people’s hearts as well as their minds and we for this we need to have insight into the culture.
Recent initiatives with our clients include:
- Leadership strategy design – Design and development of a learning and development strategy for three groups of emerging leaders. The strategy focuses on training a new set of leadership competencies, integrating existing programs and design of targeted, new programs.
- Leadership strategy, program design and facilitation – Design of a Leadership initiative for a large manufacturing organisation in New Zealand. The initiative included a combination of two face to face 4-day Leadership workshops, on the job projects and coaching support. The initiative focussed on effective leadership skills including feedback, delegation, accountability and ownership, managing up and managing down, mindset, conflict resilience, coaching and team building.
- Design of Microlearning modules– Design of microlearning courses and lessons on content areas such as domestic violence, bullying, workplace discrimination and sexual harassment. Click here to learn more
- Diversity and Inclusion initiative – Design of Diversity and Inclusion strategy and face to face workshop for all employees in a national manufacturing organisation. The initiative included a Leaders-specific program and the design and facilitation of a train-the trainer element for internal HR staff to roll out the initiative.
- Engaging Others and Train-the-Trainer – Design and facilitation of workshops helping individuals/small groups across a variety of organisations to successfully engage others in workshops and optimise the transfer of learning. Projects include:
i. Design and delivery of train-the trainer workshops to internal managers to improve facilitation skills.
ii. Design of conference sessions on change management and coaching presenters to flip their focus to the audience and deliver with impact.
- Culture change – Working with individuals and teams to identify strengths and opportunities to change culture.
- Health and Safety initiatives– Multiple initiatives working with client on their Health and Safety programs with particular attention on creating behaviour change.
- Customer Service Programs – Design and delivery of a variety of workshops with the theme of making things ‘easy’ for the customer.
- Sales initiatives – Design and delivery of a variety of workshops including programs on Account Management, Sales Skills and Handling Price Rises.